Friday 4 March 2011

SCCM (ConfigMgr) Client Health Tool

While looking into a Configuration Manager 2007 client issue the other day I stumbled across a new project on Codeplex.

http://configmgrclienthtc.codeplex.com/

Not sure on the real name of the person running this project as he/she is only listed as dethomson.
*Edit 08/03/2011 - Dan Thomson is the guy with the brains*

The tool looks like one of the most comprehensive ones I've seen yet to date and I'll be putting some testing in on it soon.  Once I have I'll feedback here on it, but if it does work like the documentation says it should, this should be one killer tool for any SCCM admin to have!

I hope this project gains momentum and doesn't just get abandoned in Beta as like I said, this has great potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment